At the Intersection of Wonder and Wander
I believe the two most important aspects of being a human is to live with wonder and to be infinitely curious.
Professionally, I build software to solve problems. I find building software most enjoyable when the software I build is helping people learn to exercise infinite curiosity.
If you're curious, check out the principles I live by.
What I’m up to...
- I build Murmur, a platform for collaborative decision making. (since October 2020)
- I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
- I climb 2-3 times a week.
Some things about me...
- I’ve been married to my wife Jackie for 11 years.
- I’ve been a dad to Elizabeth for 5 years.
- I’m a human to two dogs: Tag & Belle.
Hobbies & Self
The four hobbies I spend most of my time doing are...
- Climbing indoor (top rope).
- Listening to music.
- Making art with my 5 year old.
- Veraciously consuming books.
- I started eating a plant-powered diet 5 months ago.
- My favorite shape is an arrow.